Drayton Foods LLC recognizes the importance of producing a wholesome product for all consumers. It is with this in the forefront of our thinking that we aggressively maintain a Food Safety and Quality Assurance Program which strives to protect all consumers. All products produced will be scrutinized to ensure they conform to company, legal, and governmental standards, to the best of our ability.
In an effort to maintain compliance with the Food Safety Modernization Act as well as achieve certification in the Global Standard for Food Safety through the British Retail Consortium (BRC), Drayton Foods LLC has several Quality Assurance & Quality Control Programs in place that assist in maintaining outstanding audit scores. These programs include but are not limited to the following:
- Food Safety
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points & Good Manufacturing Practices
- Food Defense
- Food and Drug Administration's Employee First Alert Program
- Pre-Operational Checks & Line Inspections
- Q.A. Audits of Raw and Frozen Product and Processing Attributes
- Incoming and Outgoing Shipping Receiving Audits
- Defined Handling of Allergic Material Program
- Child Nurtritional Certification Program and Labeling Verification
- Cataloged Retention Samples
Our Commitment to Our Customers
At Drayton Foods LLC, we're inspired every day by how our customers use our products for creative solutions in menu planning, food design / development and the breakthrough for new concepts in our industry.
We run our business with the founding principal that if the customer first succeeds the partnership will succeed. We're committed to our customers and believe our five departments ensure this success.
- Sales: Our national team of trained sales personnel offer hands on experience with our customers to build a complete understanding of their business and unique needs.
- Marketing: Our marketing department works to internally develop our customer's needs with our own company strengths.
- Research and Development: Once identified through sales and marketing, the goals of our customers become our own and our fully staffed R&D team goes to work on building solutions.
- Manufacturing Operations and Logistics: From purchase order to final delivery, our process of managing our customers orders is “hands on” at all stages. With the most innovative technologies being used, we strive for nothing less than perfection at all stages of the order process.
- Quality Assurance: With the fast pace of today's business there is no margin for error. Our Quality Assurance department has established itself as an industry leader and continues to train, adapt, and innovate to stay at the forefront of the ever changing regulations, requirements and consumer demands.
We exist for our customer's success which in turn guarantees our success.